Donohoe Pediatrics is a direct primary care (DPC) practice. That means we work for you. Not for insurance companies or employers or big hospital systems. Just you. This is a fundamental difference from what has become the norm in primary care medicine.
By removing the administrative burden and red tape that come along with 3rd party payers, we make access to your doctor and the entire experience of care amazingly simple. Here is how it works:
Patients join the practice by paying a monthly, per-child membership fee. This fee varies by the age of the child.
The membership fee includes:
- All well-child visits
- Unlimited sick visits (acute or chronic care)
- Unlimited phone, email consultations
- Direct access to me
- Newborn well visits in your home for no additional charge
- Most office tests (urinalysis, strep test, flu swab)
- School/camp/physical forms
- Longer, unhurried appointments
- Convenient scheduling (same day, next day, after hours, etc.)
- Continuity of care (urgent care visits with your own pediatrician)
- Comprehensive care (coordination with specialists, follow-up visits, etc.)
- The peace of mind that comes with knowing you have a board-certified, experienced, thoughtful pediatrician who is managing the health and wellness of your children